The United States was founded on the principles of individual liberty, state sovereignty and economic freedom. In the last century socialists and corporatists from BOTH major parties have sought, and often succeeded, to pervert these very virtuous ends into collective Tyranny and involuntary Servitude by the force of legislation and in the face of the very constitutional protections designed to prevent such vile usurpation’s of We the People’s consent to be governed. I am running for Governor of Oklahoma to fight everyday to restore freedom and liberty to the people of Oklahoma.
• For the Liberty to marry whomever we choose.
• For the Liberty to ingest whatever we choose.
• For the Liberty to choose marijuana over alcohol or for medical use.
• For the Liberty to be left alone in our bedrooms.
• For the Liberty to come and go as we choose.
• For the Liberty to immigrate to our state or to employ those who immigrate here.
• For the Liberty to worship as we see fit.
• For the Liberty to pray where we choose.
• For the Liberty to not pray or not worship.
• For the Liberty to work as long as we like and to keep more of what we earn.
• For the Liberty to choose healthcare solutions which are best for our families.
• For the Liberty from unconstitutional searches and government surveillance.
• For the Liberty from having our property unconstitutionally confiscated.
• For the Liberty of all people to enjoy due process and equal protection under the law.
• For the Liberty of our press to report without fear of reprisals.
• For the Liberty of our Native Nations to control their own development.
• For the Liberty to be able to protect ourselves without sole reliance upon the state.
Liberty Unites! Wake up Oklahoma; it’s time to fight for LIBERTY!
What is really sad is that this much of our Liberty is already being infringed to the point of this message even needing to be spoken in the first place. This is supposed to be the “LAND of the FREE!” Together we can make it so again for ourselves and for our children.
Below is a complete list of my position on various issues. While they are listed in alphabetical order for ease of use, I recommend reading my issue titled, Constitutional Governance, first before reading any others.